How to use the XG File Browser
- Click a dice roll or move to see cube/move analysis at that point. Use keyboard left/right arrow keys to move from play to play or use arrow buttons in control bar.
- Click ▶ to animate match from current point. Click again, or click on any play to stop animation.
- Play errors are highlighted in brown, blunders in red. Brown/red dice indicates a missed cube.
- Analysis shows cubeful equities and difference from best play. Block arrow points to the play actually chosen in the match.
- Coloured bar is cubeless game winning chances with gammon/backgammon chances indicated. Hover over bar for detail of percentages and evaluation level.
- You can click on alternative moves in the list of analysed moves to see how they would look.
- Jokers/anti-jokers are identified with green/red triangle next to dice. Hover over the dice to see numeric luck value.
Click anywhere to close this window.